Nancy D. Harvey D.V.M.Doctor in Veterinary Medicine
Country Club Animal Clinic is owned and operated by Nancy D. Harvey, D.V.M. Dr. Harvey graduated from the College of Veterinary Medicine at Texas A & M University with Honors in 1981. During her college years she worked as a veterinary assistant in various small and large animal clinics.
Dr. Harvey has practiced in small animal practices for over 30 years, including the El Paso Animal Emergency Center for 12 years and the El Paso Zoo for several years. She has volunteered her veterinary services to various animal shelters and wildlife rescue groups. She has held every office in the El Paso Veterinary Medical Association and has been on various animal group boards.
- Accredited USDA Veterinarian for health certificates
- Licensed in the state of TX and NM
- Association of Avian Vets
- Donor and Active with Lee & Beulah Moore Home
- Worked at El Paso Emergency Center for 12.5 years
- El Paso Women’s Coalition
- Was the Vet for El Paso Zoo from 1989 - 1992
At Country Club Animal Clinic, we see dogs, cats, pet birds and various other fowl, ferrets, lizards, snakes, turtles and tortoises, amphibians, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters, gerbils, rats, mice, hedgehogs, sugar gliders, and teacup pigs.